Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trash To Treasure Jewelry Box Makeover

So I went out to my FAVORITE thrift store looking for some projects to keep my hands busy, and boy did I find some stuff! For a grand total of $17, I came home with....



So first up, I decided to makeover this little jewelry box...




After a lot of thinking, I decided paint, and removing the pink fuzzy stuff was the way to go. It would make it more versatile. Maybe a jewelry box. Maybe a pretty desk organizer. Maybe displayed on a table or shelf with trinkets inside... Who knows!

So after some primer and paint... drum roll....




NICE! This little beauty will be available for purchase on my brand new (so excited!) TrashToTreasureSC Etsy Shop!

Stay tuned for another thrift store trash to treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment