Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

21 Day Challenge Day 1... The Junk Drawer

So I did this project a while ago, but never posted because the challenge was over (sniff, sniff) But Christina over at Busy Little Ladybugs Started the challenge anyway, and I think I'll join her! You can see all 21 days of challenges here... 21 Day Challenge So if you want to join in too, come on!

Sooooo, her is my junk drawer BEFORE....


Wowie.... I went through, put away things that didn't belong in here, threw away the trash, took out the divider that wasn't serving it's purpose and clean everything! I put down some pretty scrapbook paper and some baskets I got for a steal at Goodwill, placed everything in nice and pretty and tada!


On to the silverware drawer... BEFORE....

Again, I took everything out, got rid of things that didn't work or I didn't use, cleaned, put down some pretty paper and ....


I really like the paper, it just makes it pop! Every time I open the drawer it makes me smile!



2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I love the idea of using scrapbook paper as a shelf liner. :) I keep seeing bloggers with this great, green shelf liner they say came from the Dollar Store but I haven't found it yet. I just might have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I just reorganized my junk drawer. But didn't get me any further...you've inspired me! Stopping by from A Bowl Full of Lemons

    ReplyDelete